About the University
- Established in 1805
- Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) is one of top medical university of Ukraine.
- KNMU offers high quality MBBS program in English medium at an affordable cost.
- KNMU is a very popular University with international students and is home to nationals of more than 86 different countries
- including India, Jordan, Syria, Oman, Ghana etc.
- KNMU degree is recognized worldwide by organizations such as:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Federation European Physiological Societies (FEPS)
- KNMU is a member of International Association of Universities (under UNESCO) since 1998.
- KNMU houses 7 faculties which include 2 for training international students on an exclusive basis.
- KNMU has 66 departments with 821 specialists in sciences & pedagogy.
- KNMU offers an impressive scientific library with over 1 million copies. The library infrastructure includes 11 reading halls and 2 e-libraries.
- KNMU is home to the Community Museum of History and it was in 2011 awarded “The Perfect Museum” award.
- All classrooms and laboratories are well equipped with latest technology. & teaching facilities.
- University collaborates extensively with foreign institutions and some of the notable partners with for research and medical education include:
- Association of Friends of the American-Austrian Foundation, Austria.
- Belarusian State Medical University, Belarus.
- Gomel State Medical University, Belarus.
- Villa Stuart Sport Clinic, Rome, Italy
- Dr. Yan Ratner Dental Clinic, Israel,
- Pleven Medical University, Bulgaria
- Institute of Physiology of the Academy of Science of the Czech Republic
- University of Tartu, Estonia
- Georgian Association of Prenatal Medicine and Perinatology, Georgia
- Tbilisi Medical Centre “NeoClinic”, Georgia
- Otto von Guericke University of Magdeburg, Germany
- Institute for Multiphase Processes, Leibniz University Hannover, Germany
- Asklepios Children’s Hospital Sankt Augustin, Germany
- Havelhohe Community Hospital, Germany
- Paderborn University, Germany
- Semey State Medical University, Kazakhstan
- karaganda State Medical University, Kazakhstan
- Astana Medical University, Kazakhstan
- west-Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Kazakhstan
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland
- Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Slovak Medical University, Slovak Republic
- Public Health Agency of Sweden, Stockholm, Sweden
- Spine Center of Zurich, Switzerland
- Andijan State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
- Samarkand State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
- Tashkent Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education, Uzbekistan
- Tashkent Paediatric Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
The Degree (MBBS, BDS, MD, MDS, MS, NURSING) of the Kharkov National Medical University (KNMU) is prestigious and it is recognized in many countries of the world. Clinical and theoretical training of the students is performed at 56 departments of the University. Kharkiv National Medical University use modern medical diagnostic and therapeutically equipment, and is technologically updated in their functioning of the daily affairs.
The University is currently training about 8,000 students. Since 1951 the University has been training specialists from foreign countries and at present 2700 foreign students study at KNMU at the Medical and Dentistry Faculties, and also at the postgraduate course.More than 7,000 specialists from 86 states of Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Middle East have graduated from KNMU since 1951.
|National Medical University ,UKRAINE
||TUITION FEE / YEAR
||HOSTEL FEE +INSURANCE/ YEAR
|1st Year Fees + One Time Charge
||4300 USD+1000 USD = 5300 USD
||500 USD + 0 = 500 USD
|2nd to 6th year Fees
||500 USD + 200 = 700 USD
Total Fees includes Tuition Fee and Hostel Fee & Medical Ins. Total fee for 6 years Rs. 18,20,000 (approx.) From 2nd year Tuition Fees also can be paid on half yearly / yearly basis as convenient to the parents. (1 USD = 65 Rupees)
Tuition Fee -Includes Study Materials, Library Charge, Laboratory Charge & Examination Fee
Hostel Fee-Includes Accommodation, Bedding, Furniture, 24-hrs Electricity, 24-hrs Gas in Separate Kitchen, 24-hrs Hot &Cold water supply and Centralized Room heating system.